Russo’s International Market is celebrating 112 years!
For 112 years the Russo family has been committed to the Grand Rapids community by offering one of the largest selection of wine and gourmet food; craft beer and liquor, kitchenware, homemade Italian entrees and more. G.B. Russo & Son will now be known as Russo’s International Market. Russo’s will host a variety of giveaways, in-store events, and promotions spanning three-months. A community celebration will be held in May.
Russo’s International Market is currently run by the 3rd and 4th generation of the family and in the past few years the business has expanded to include:
- Catering for events, business meetings and more
- Wine delivery
- Custom corporate gifts
- In-store educational beverage tasting events and more
- A large selection of Michigan and Grand Rapids products
- Additional private-labeled items
- Expanded homemade products such as sandwiches, dips, sauces, breads and more
Promotions & Giveaways:
- Monthly sweepstakes such as in-home educational Italian dinner and gift certificates, catered business lunch, private wine tasting.
- Wine tastings every day throughout March. Receive an additional 10% off select wine on the day of the tasting.
- In-store events such as Vandermill Cider, Sunday Sips & Tips, Paint & Pair, Adult Easter Egg Hunt and more.
- Special treats such as mini cannolis, wine, beer and more!
- Giveaways throughout March, April and May – check social media for more info on Michigan and Grand Rapids made items.
- 20% off regular priced e-cloth
- 25% off Emergency Stain Removers
- Closeout: William Bounds items
- Fever Tree tonics/sodas/ginger beers on sale
- Sahlens Smokehouse ham (regular and maple honey) – $7.99/lb (regular $9.99/lb)
- Margherita hard salami – $6.99/lb (regular $8.59/lb)
- Pecorino Roman chunks- $8.99/lb (regular $11.99/lb)
- New French Madrange ham – $16.99/lb
- Russo’s Wine-infused Pasta Sauces – $4.99 (regular $5.99)
- Russo’s Sicilian Pizza Sauce with Vino – $3.89 (regular $4.39)
- Cento San Marano tomatoes, 28oz. – $3.99 (regular $4.69)
- Cento Bread Crumbs, 24oz. – $1.99 (regular $2.99)