Celebrate with Russo’s International Market!
For 112 years the Russo family has been committed to the Grand Rapids community by offering one of the largest selection of wine and gourmet food; craft beer and liquor, kitchenware, homemade Italian entrees and more. G.B. Russo & Son will now be known as Russo’s International Market. Russo’s will host a variety of giveaways, in-store events, and promotions spanning three-months. A community celebration will be held in May.
Russo’s International Market is currently run by the 3rd and 4th generation of the family and in the past few years the business has expanded to include:
- Catering for events, business meetings and more
- Wine delivery
- Custom corporate gifts
- In-store educational beverage tasting events and more
- A large selection of Michigan and Grand Rapids products
- Additional private-labeled items
- Expanded homemade products such as sandwiches, dips, sauces, breads and more
Promotions & Giveaways:
- Monthly sweepstakes such as in-home educational Italian dinner and gift certificates, catered business lunch, private wine tasting.
- In-store events such as Long Road Distillers, celebrity shopper/blogger Jenny Fillenworth, and more.
- Special treats such as mini cannolis, wine, beer and more!
- Giveaways throughout May – check social media for more info on Michigan and Grand Rapids made items.
- Join us on May 20 for our “Taste of Russo’s” in-store celebration of 112 years!
- 5/13 Long Road Distillers tasting
- 5/20 “Taste of Russo’s” in-store celebration
- 5/24 Celebrity shopper, blogger Jenny Fillenworth (Jenny with the Good Eats)