Our downtown Grand Rapids location will finally open this weekend!
On Saturday, Sept. 23 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. we will be hosting a grand opening celebration at our new location at 241 W. Fulton St. The first 112 customers to visit the location will receive grocery bags filled with our most popular items in honor of our 112-year history.
Our downtown location will offer the following features:
- Custom corporate gifts
- European deli
- A large selection of Michigan and Grand Rapids products
- Extensive selection of wine and beer
- In-store educational events
- Private label Russo’s brand products
- To-go menu items
- Dine-in eating options
- Outdoor seating
- Bar seating
- Produce and dairy staples
- Essential toiletries and home care items
- Coffee, espresso and cappuccino bar by local roaster Herman’s Boy
- Gelato bar
For more information on our downtown location, such as menu items, hours, and more, click here.